Organizations focus on streamlining the process of creating, sharing and storing information. The top three reasons why SaluSafe Secure Online Drive fits the bill are the Security, the Convenience and the Availability.
All your files are encrypted on your computer or device before being transmitted. No local copies are held, and any temporary files are securely wiped. Unauthorized parties, including our employees, cannot access your private and encrypted email.
- end-to-end encryption
- data is encrypted on your device and decrypted on the recipient's end, data travels and is stored encrypted at all times, no re-encryption is required, no plain text access is possible at any location or point in time
- secure wiping
- any local copy held temporarily on your machine for viewing or editing is securely wiped upon logout
- local access only
- remote files are transmitted in the encrypted format and are only decrypted locally for viewing and editing, as soon as a file is saved it is encrypted and uploaded in the background, remote server is unable to read the file content
- no local storage
- files are not kept locally and any temporary files are securely wiped
- safe alternative
- provides easy to use alternative to grossly unsafe legacy file transfer methods such as physical media (e.g., tapes, CDs, DVDs, USB drives, etc.), file transfer protocol (FTP), personal e-mail accounts (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- keep your work flow
- continue to work as before while securing your files and file transfers; once files are placed in the Secure Online Drive no concious choice is required by the user
- send secured to anyone
- send large files to anyone, recipient does not need to purchase a license, recipient does not need to establish account before receiving your files
- receive secured
- enable customers and suppliers to send you large files securely
- multiple versions
- automatically keep multiple versions of all files, go back and recover to an older version when needed
- shared editing
- collaborate with others, allow trusted individuals or groups access to some of your files, assign view and/or edit privileges
Individual and multi-user accounts are available. Multi-user accounts have shared storage capacity and user management console where you create and modify user accounts, control account security settings and assign access rights to shared sections.